DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to see Notifications you missed?

Gkinghrn

Reactions
Did a very very short flight today .. within seconds of take off I noticed a brief message about being within 60m of a restricted area. I looked on the map and it looked like I was in the restricted area itself ..which wasn’t a no fly zone ... checking Airmap etc I think I was ok for a short flight.

anyway by this time I was concerned about maybe being somewhere I shouldn’t be so I just brought it down .

looking at the air data I didn’t see that warning ..can someone else see it from my log?

If you are on android you might want to think about a screen video capture app, if you are on an Apple I think they tend to have a native one. I find it very useful.

Reactions: Gkinghrn
On IOS ..oddly I never thought about that ..obvious really ... thanks for reminding me

Did a very very short flight today .. within seconds of take off I noticed a brief message about being within 60m of a restricted area. I looked on the map and it looked like I was in the restricted area itself ..which wasn’t a no fly zone ... checking Airmap etc I think I was ok for a short flight.

anyway by this time I was concerned about maybe being somewhere I shouldn’t be so I just brought it down .

looking at the air data I didn’t see that warning ..can someone else see it from my log?

You might have been flying in a 60m altitude zone. These are areas where DJI restricts the maximum altitude of the drone for safety reasons, even outside areas that are legally restricted. (I see these extending out some distance from runway centerlines on DJI's map)

Reactions: Gkinghrn
Ahhh yes that would make sense .... it did seem to be limited in height when I put it straight up ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+