DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to tell if battery is full

I got my mm today and it is on the charger and the first 2 LEDs make the wave motion and 8 was wondering what the LEDs do when you are fully charged?
once the battery is full all 4 lights will be on solid ,and if you got the flymore combo then the same applies if they are in the hub ,after you disconnect the charger after a few seconds all the lights will go out

I got my mm today and it is on the charger and the first 2 LEDs make the wave motion and 8 was wondering what the LEDs do when you are fully charged?
I would suggest you read the entire MM manual. The answer is clearly stated there on Page 21

I addition to Old Mav Mavic's comment about the flymore battery hub please note it charges one battery at a time and, at the start of each and every charge, chooses to charge the least discharged battery, which is the battery that requires the least charging time.

Reactions: old man mavic
In terms of the light show and connection type, yes. Aside from the DJI cable's micro USB type A plug the controllers's socket accepts micro USB type B plugs (phone charging cables) BUT BE SURE TO ORIENTATE THE PLUG CORRECTLY, there is an embossed diagram in the cable trench, do not ram things home.
I assume you are taking about charging the battery/ies separately from the controller. Are you?
One other thing, the speed with which the LEDs go through their ....4, 1, 2, 3, 4, 1......lit cycle is indicative of how quickly the battery is being charged.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am talking about charging then separately, thank you for all the help!
the RC works in the same way as the AC battery fully charged when all lights on solid

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121