DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to tell if M2 Zoom is in FCC or in CE mode?

Niky

Reactions
Hallo everybody, I just did a search in the forum on this topic, found a lot of similar questions but no answers...
Anyone can give some simple instructions on where to look (in IOS GO 4) for which indication / value of which parameter / line / setting in order to understand in which mode (FCC/CE) the bird is ?
I would like to be able to know it without using the "just fly away straight until you lose signal" empirical approach.
Thank you in advance, ciao from Italy.

Anyone can give some simple instructions on where to look (in IOS GO 4) for which indication / value of which parameter / line / setting in order to understand in which mode (FCC/CE) the bird is ?
In Europe you would expect it to be in CE mode.

Hallo everybody, I just did a search in the forum on this topic, found a lot of similar questions but no answers...
I would like to be able to know it without using the "just fly away straight until you lose signal" empirical approach.
check image transmission under menu - Hd, if it is over 90dbm then FCC if under then CE, only the USA have default FCC any other county is CE unless you install the hacked version of Go4 or NLD app

Check image, one line between 80 and 90 and one line just above 100 = FCC

FCC.jpg

Reactions: Niky
What is the difference in performance?

What is the difference in performance?

My MZ lost signal at 500m (city centre surrounded by high buildings) and after mod at 1150 meters.

The other day is tested it on the beach and lost 1 signal bar at 5.250 meters

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje