DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to transfer Mavic air 2 flight files to TXT format.

NJFlyer

Reactions
I’m new to drones, my only question is how to download flight records and how to convert it to a TXT file on windows. I tried through iTunes (Recommended by DJI) on a Mac with no success. I’ve tried the DJI assistant 2 for Mavic and still had issues with it. Any advice would help and without spending money on a website, I’m looking for a free website like AIRDATA.

I’m new to drones, my only question is how to download flight records and how to convert it to a TXT file on windows. I tried through iTunes (Recommended by DJI) on a Mac with no success. I’ve tried the DJI assistant 2 for Mavic and still had issues with it. Any advice would help and without spending money on a website, I’m looking for a free website like AIRDATA.
The flight records are saved as txt files already by the app, without any need to convert anything.
But they are encrypted.
if you have updated your app to 1.2.2 or later, DJI has changed the encryption.

You basically have 2 options:
1) Get something like iMazing (iMazing | iPhone, iPad & iPod Manager for Mac & PC) that lets you extract the flight records (.TXT files) from the iPhone app, or
2) Upload your flights from the app (Profile screen)...and then sync with your Airdata account
You seem to know about Airdata, and the "free" account supports what you are trying to do; I have used both ways in the past.

You basically have 2 options:
1) Get something like iMazing (iMazing | iPhone, iPad & iPod Manager for Mac & PC) that lets you extract the flight records (.TXT files) from the iPhone app, or
2) Upload your flights from the app (Profile screen)...and then sync with your Airdata account
You seem to know about Airdata, and the "free" account supports what you are trying to do; I have used both ways in the past.
I will try it out. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851