DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to Update Standard Remote Control ?

harleymhs

Reactions
Hi Guys, How do you update the firmware on the Air 2 Standard Remote control ? DJI states to use a new or different Remote it has to be on firmware Ver : v04,11.0016 or higher. I am getting the new remote WED .. Ill check it via the fly app to see the current version. If I need to update it how do you do that? Is it done via the FLY APP or on the DJI *** 2 via a computer?

TIA ..

It will update via the Fly app. You'll see a banner in the top left of the startup screen in Fly that will indicate that your remote needs to be updated. Then just click the button there to start the update.

It will update via the Fly app. You'll see a banner in the top left of the startup screen in Fly that will indicate that your remote needs to be updated. Then just click the button there to start the update.
Thank you ! The remote arrives tomorrow .. Ill update the post. THANK YOU for your reply!

Reactions: dawgpilot
The new remote arrived... Turned it on , went to the FLY APP and it seemed to be updated , So I hit connect to aircraft , the remote stated to beep, pressed the battery button for 4 seconds DONE! Then 2 of the 3 batteries needed to be updated done.. Thanks guys.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS