DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to use CS memory slots

galencg

Reactions
So there are two microSD memory slots in the CS. How do I use them, configure them for use, etc.
Thanks.

Reactions: smurk56
Forestjim,
Thanks for that. As I understand the video he took the sd card from the Mavic and then put it into the CS. Nothing is recorded automatically to the CS. I guess I was assuming you could direct flight logs to be recorded there or other options.
Thanks.

I thought the card slots were to cache footage locally, like your phone does?

I'm still learning about the CS, but has it's own hardrive to look after the cache.
I look forward to find more features on the CS.
PS. It's a handy piece of gear.
I also have on order a CS 7.85 Ultrabright.

Last edited:
Any shipping dates for the ultra bright yet? Every time I look it seems to be pushed back a few weeks.

So if it has a hard drive for caching, what are the MicroSD slots used for? I could just leave the sd card in the bird like normal?

Any shipping dates for the ultra bright yet? Every time I look it seems to be pushed back a few weeks.

So if it has a hard drive for caching, what are the MicroSD slots used for? I could just leave the sd card in the bird like normal?
I'm not sure about the dates for Ultra but after using the CS 5.5, it will be worth the wait

Reactions: Johnnyaibo
The SD slot capability saved me the other day. Filled my SD while out shooting, popped the SD into the slot, transferred the media over the internal storage on the CrystalSky, then formatted the card. At the end of the day I just offloaded from the internal storage to my PC. Lifesaver.

What do you mean by this?
Is the 5.5 not bright enough then?
It is bright enough but just. I live in Brisbane, Australia sunny & hot most of the time.
The 7.85 the screen won't be as busy and larger view.
Double brightness is a bonus and extra battery I think it will be worth it.

Reactions: LMTLESS
I'm thinking that too!
Don't want to spend money on the 1000 nit screen only to find it marginally brighter than the iPad!
Can't take that chance!

I'm thinking that too!
Don't want to spend money on the 1000 nit screen only to find it marginally brighter than the iPad!
Can't take that chance!
I'm thinking that too!
Can't take that chance!
Hi Ron,
Don't get me wrong the CS 5.5 is way way brighter than my iPad Pro or IPad Mini 4.
I liked the size of the screen of my mini.
So best of both worlds I hope.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica