DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to verify DJI Mavic Pro serial code ? URGENT!

networth

Reactions
HI, my friend is in Shenzhen and she said, her dealer has got the Mavic Pro Fly Combo box right now with him from the factory.

And she has sent me the pics of the box and the serial codes as well.

How can I verify it, so I can transfer the payment immediately and get it shipped to India ?

She sent the box pics and serial code.
I went to DJI account and found out that, there is no way to enter serial code and check like we do in Apple website.

#fail

So, i went to unlock zones and entered that serial code and it took it.
I guess, the serial code is valid then.

So, Im paying the 1395 USD right now to her.

All the proof you need is that it unlocks a zone, box pics and a serial number? But you did say this was a friend. Why then, do you need to prove anything? If you're not trusting either of the individuals involved, this is not enough. Just my two cents. Good luck though.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

She is my friend, but the vendor is new, who sent the pics and on her way to deliver the box to my friend.

Ok. Sounds promising. Hopefully you'll soon have it in your hands. Good luck and congratulations. You're going to love it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

All I wanted to be sure is the serial code is valid, since there is no direct method to contact DJI or check serial code online.

Cool, I will have it in my hands on 24th.

When box is delivered, remember to have your friend check the box contains said drone before handing over the cash. ...and not a brick.

Not that I don't trust anyone, but don't trust anyone.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Easty
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO