DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to view mavic 3 flight logs & RC Pro?

jephoto

Reactions
OK then, may be dumb question, (or several) but how do I see the flight logs on the RC pro and Mavic 3?
With the Phantom & Go 4 it was easy to review previous flights along with the live map of the trip & some basic telemtry.
Can't figure where to do that.
Also in the Settings screen -Network & Internet, connected devices, Apps, Battery Info, etc there is a heading for "Accounts" but it says "No accounts added"
-does this mean I'm not logged in while flying and my account is not loaded on the RC Pro?
and if so, how do I do that??

*************UPDATE*********** FOUND THE FLIGHT LOGS.

Last edited:
Turn on your RC Pro without the M3 powered on and then look down at the bottom just left of center for a button labeled Profile. That will bring up a basic user profile for you with overall flight info on the left under your DJI username. Click on the More> button to access your recent flights.

Reactions: mobilehomer
Turn on your RC Pro without the M3 powered on and then look down at the bottom just left of center for a button labeled Profile. That will bring up a basic user profile for you with overall flight info on the left under your DJI username. Click on the More> button to access your recent flights.
Thanks Alan, found it right after I posted. Also now see I am on Auto-sync for my records so I don't have to click anything to update them.

Still confused about the "Account" thing in settings though.

Thanks Alan, found it right after I posted. Also now see I am on Auto-sync for my records so I don't have to click anything to update them.

Still confused about the "Account" thing in settings though.

The account is your DJI account. It is being used for the auto-sync. I still have DJI Fly installed on my iPhone and use it with a RC-N1 controller for an Air 2 but when I open the app on my iPhone it shows all of the synced DJI flight log records irrespective of which controller I was using.

The account is your DJI account. It is being used for the auto-sync. I still have DJI Fly installed on my iPhone and use it with a RC-N1 controller for an Air 2 but when I open the app on my iPhone it shows all of the synced DJI flight log records irrespective of which controller I was using.
I need to find out what the Account thing in settings is.
I’m obviously synced to my DJI account as all my flight records from my 3 older drones are there.
But this seems to is a separate thing. Or why would it say “No accounts added”.
What accounts is this referring to?

I need to find out what the Account thing in settings is.
I’m obviously synced to my DJI account as all my flight records from my 3 older drones are there.
But this seems to is a separate thing. Or why would it say “No accounts added”.
What accounts is this referring to?

Which screen are you looking when you get that message? The only account info I see is the one I use with DJI that appears on the first Profile screen.

Go to Settings page.
Scroll near bottom between Security-sceen lock and System.
It says “Accounts “-no accounts added.

When I tap on it it shows “accounts for owner” underneath that it says “Automatically sync : data, Let apps refresh data automatically”and there is a on off toggle switch that is on. But there’s nothing else and I don’t know why it says “no Accounts added” I’m heading for this tab. And maybe this is normal I just wanna understand it

Last edited:
Go to Settings page.
Scroll near bottom between Security-sceen lock and System.
It says “Accounts “-no accounts added.

When I tap on it it shows “accounts for owner” underneath that it says “Automatically sync : data, Let apps refresh data automatically”and there is a on off toggle switch that is on. But there’s nothing else and I don’t know why it says “no Accounts added” I’m heading for this tab. And maybe this is normal I just wanna understand it

Very curious - I don't get that on my screen. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the settings screen do you see a Log Out button? I am wondering if you somehow aren't logged in with the controller. Not sure how auto-sync would work without that however.

Very curious - I don't get that on my screen. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the settings screen do you see a Log Out button? I am wondering if you somehow aren't logged in with the controller. Not sure how auto-sync would work without that however.
You guys are looking at two different sets of settings. The RC Pro has the "accounts" and the "Log Out" button is in the Fly app "Profile". No wonder the confusion. And there are the settings under the "Camera view" of Fly.

I have been describing the buttons on the DJIFly app only.

You guys are looking at two different sets of settings. The RC Pro has the "accounts" and the "Log Out" button is in the Fly app "Profile". No wonder the confusion. And there are the settings under the "Camera view" of Fly.
And yes - I am confused. Still not clear on the one in Settings on the controller. Why does it say "no Accounts Added"? And what is it referring to if I am signed in on the Fly app?

And yes - I am confused. Still not clear on the one in Settings on the controller. Why does it say "no Accounts Added"? And what is it referring to if I am signed in on the Fly app?

Are you looking at the DJIFly app Settings menus or the RC Pro device Settings menu when you are seeing this? Mine shows my DJI account in both places.

Are you looking at the DJIFly app Settings menus or the RC Pro device Settings menu when you are seeing this? Mine shows my DJI account in both places.
RC Pro settings.

I am loged in to my account fine on the Fly App.

RC Pro settings.

I am loged in to my account fine on the Fly App.

If it's working why change it? I am not certain what that login accomplishes as opposed to just having the account on the Fly app to be honest

Post a screenshot.

But it sounds like you're looking at the android user account settings. Android devices, like computers can have multiple user accounts with different sets of installed apps, user data etc. Most people have no use for this feature.

If it's working why change it? I am not certain what that login accomplishes as opposed to just having the account on the Fly app to be honest
Not trying to change it. Just understand what it is.
And if it's an Android thing as the next poster says, I definitely have no use for it...

Reactions: AlanL
Not trying to change it. Just understand what it is.
And if it's an Android thing as the next poster says, I definitely have no use for it...

I think I added that account when I first got it and was trying to install some software on it but decided it was pretty much a waste of time since it has no cellular modem. If anything this has reminded me I should probably yank it out :)

Reactions: jephoto
I think I added that account when I first got it and was trying to install some software on it but decided it was pretty much a waste of time since it has no cellular modem. If anything this has reminded me I should probably yank it out :)
You know I did try to add some software when I first got it. UAV Forecast and something else. That I couldn't get to work... maybe that's where it came from

Post a screenshot.

But it sounds like you're looking at the android user account settings. Android devices, like computers can have multiple user accounts with different sets of installed apps, user data etc. Most people have no use for this feature.
Is there a way to use this to install different versions of the Fly app on the RC Pro, in case the latest version forces updating the drone FW to RID to fly with it?

Nope,
If you install and app on the main account then make a 2nd the app "isn't installed" there, but if you add it it essentially links to the already existing one, just with different user data. You still can't have 2 versions of the same bundle installed at the same time.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98