DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy Folks!

Hobbs

Reactions
I am posting up to introduce myself. I joined the forum this morning after reading a few threads and deciding MavicPilots looks like a great resource!
I live in Big Pine, CA, and am new to the drone scene. I have maybe two dozen flights under my belt and look forward to many more! :D

Reactions: dirkclod
I am posting up to introduce myself. I joined the forum this morning after reading a few threads and deciding MavicPilots looks like a great resource!
I live in Big Pine, CA, and am new to the drone scene. I have maybe two dozen flights under my belt and look forward to many more! :D
Howdy from Wyoming Hobbs, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Hobbs
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Right off the bat I searched for "4K video playback on my PC" (my video is jerky) and I found lots of info on the subject! Turns out my laptop is antiquated and not up to the task. While that sucks, it's better to know than beat my head against the wall trying a bunch of adjustments and things that don't work...

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3