DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy! from Austin, TX

CIVAM!

Reactions
Glad I found this forum. Been lurking for a while, now time to post. Born and raised Austinite, eagerly awaiting shipment of a DJI Mavic Pro, placed 10/22 with Aim to Find, a third party seller on Amazon. Have a E-Flite QX Nano, which hasn't been flown in quite some time. The Mavic will be a huge step up. Happy flying everyone!

Reactions: dirkclod
Glad you joined and welcome to our newest forum CIVAM :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Glad I found this forum. Been lurking for a while, now time to post. Born and raised Austinite, eagerly awaiting shipment of a DJI Mavic Pro, placed 10/22 with Aim to Find, a third party seller on Amazon. Have a E-Flite QX Nano, which hasn't been flown in quite some time. The Mavic will be a huge step up. Happy flying everyone!

Hello fellow Austinite, glad to see more neighbors. You're going to love the Mavic. I was fortunate to have order on launch day and have had it for about two weeks now. I've owned a Phantom 2, a Phantom 3 Pro and am also considering ordering a new Phantom Pro+, yes I'm an addict. I live up on the north shore of Lake Travis between Jonestown and Lago so there are lots of opportunities to fly in some really beautiful places. Again, welcome

Welcome! I live up in the sticks (Leander) and am looking forward to a future meetup/fly-up with the folks near ATX.

Welcome fellow Lake Travisite!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent