DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from Ohio

Pain_God

Reactions
Howdy,
I'm fairly new to drones, I have 2 capable "toy" drones that are ok for certain things but definitely not made for any serious pictures or video. I recently bought a DJI Mini 2 which the others I have don't hold a candle too. I haven't been able to fly it much and I'm not really sure of the best places to do so near Cleveland, so any help with that would by appreciated. I'm glad I found this forum, so far the community seems nice and there are plenty of helpful tips.

Hello from the Crossroads of America Pain_God.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Greetings from Las Vegas. I previously lived in Elyria many years ago.

For starters, download the App, "B4UFLY". At least you will know if you are legal to fly in a certain area. Perhaps some views of the Lake Erie shoreline in your future?

Good luck!

Howdy,
I'm fairly new to drones, I have 2 capable "toy" drones that are ok for certain things but definitely not made for any serious pictures or video. I recently bought a DJI Mini 2 which the others I have don't hold a candle too. I haven't been able to fly it much and I'm not really sure of the best places to do so near Cleveland, so any help with that would by appreciated. I'm glad I found this forum, so far the community seems nice and there are plenty of helpful tips.
Welcome! Download B4UFLY & find all the great spots outside of the National Park.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR