DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from Portland, OR

Shadyproject

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi. I picked up an A2S a few months ago and after disassembling it, poking at it with a logic analyzer, and generally doing all kinds of reverse engineer type nonsense I've re-assembled it and started actually flying. Really enjoying flying it, and I plan on getting my FAA Part 107 certification. I'm really interested in the hardware and software reverse engineering of drones. I'm a security engineer by trade and a geographer by training so drones are a really cool intersection of a bunch of topics I'm interested in.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hi. I picked up an A2S a few months ago and after disassembling it, poking at it with a logic analyzer, and generally doing all kinds of reverse engineer type nonsense I've re-assembled it and started actually flying. Really enjoying flying it, and I plan on getting my FAA Part 107 certification. I'm really interested in the hardware and software reverse engineering of drones. I'm a security engineer by trade and a geographer by training so drones are a really cool intersection of a bunch of topics I'm interested in.
Welcome fellow Portlander! Just got my 2S as well.

Welcome to the forum from Texas...happy flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580