DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from the High Plains...

Plainsman

Reactions
Just joined this group for support, info, and enjoyment. Received my Mavic Air today and am still reading and studying before taking it aloft. Plan to use it for cattle checking, keeping track of deer and wildlife and just plain fun. This is my first drone. I have a background in pro cine and stills but now am retired to a cattle ranch and looking forward to learning from the knowledgeable folk here. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
It is a pleasure to have you aboard Plainsman . . . looking forward to seeing some of those photos/videos of the ranch! Have fun, congratulations on the retirement and enjoy the forum!

Just joined this group for support, info, and enjoyment. Received my Mavic Air today and am still reading and studying before taking it aloft. Plan to use it for cattle checking, keeping track of deer and wildlife and just plain fun. This is my first drone. I have a background in pro cine and stills but now am retired to a cattle ranch and looking forward to learning from the knowledgeable folk here. Thanks for having me.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

@Plainsman - "retired" to a cattle ranch ? Now your work has really started - calving, fencing, ditch clearing, feeding, haying - oh retirement is soooo much fun ?

Welcome from the 'low plains' of southeast Alberta!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada