DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy. New flyer of a Mavic 2 Pro from Grants Pass, Oregon

DioRox

Reactions
Hi there. Today I wanted to find out how to increase the resolution on my photos so I get everything out, update my drone, and try updating my smart controller, and it fails, every time. I've tried about 17 times today. Going insane. I posted my issue in another thread, but upon signing in I see they ask you to do an introduction. So, here I am. Frustrated in Southern Oregon. Lol.

Hello from the Crossroads of America DioRox.

I don't have the SC but other members here do have it and may be able help you with your problem.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Thank you. I wrote a fairly descriptive post about it, prior to introducing myself, but unfortunately I'm not seeing it anywhere. Do comments have to be approved by a moderator first?

Thank you. I wrote a fairly descriptive post about it, prior to introducing myself, but unfortunately I'm not seeing it anywhere. Do comments have to be approved by a moderator first?

Not that I know of.

I think you have to post a few times before placing an ad in the classifieds, but regular posts should go through.

You might try to repost it again and if it's duplicated, you or the moderators can delete it.

Roger that. I'll try again, and copy it elsewhere first. Thank you.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Have you tried Using Dji assistant-2, if you don’t know about this you have to download the software from Dji‘s website plug your smart controller into your computer and do it that way and don’t mess with it if it starts turning on and off just let it finish the update it takes a long time but it will work if you’re using Wi-Fi to do the update it usually always fails

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Hopefully, someone here can help you with those updates, if not already. Enjoy, and happy flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11