DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy y'all from East Texas.

Cowman

Reactions
I'm more at home foolin with livestock and wildlife, than drones and gimbals, but I'm anxious to start a new hobby. I'm sure I'll have some questions for y'all along the way. I've looked through the forums some,and y'all seem like a nice bunch of folks. If it'll ever stop raining I'm gonna try and fly this thing!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Cowman. :)

I'm more at home foolin with livestock and wildlife, than drones and gimbals, but I'm anxious to start a new hobby. I'm sure I'll have some questions for y'all along the way. I've looked through the forums some,and y'all seem like a nice bunch of folks. If it'll ever stop raining I'm gonna try and fly this thing!
Where about E TX? I'm Dallas myself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Hello from Escalon California

My Mavic will be here Wednesday finally. I'm glad to be apart of this forum and look forward to using this as great learning tool. I fly rc helicopters, airplanes and several quad copters. However looking forward to this new Mavic pro.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm sure learning a lot of valuable info, reading through the various posts. I also am having a blast flying my Mavic, now that we're getting a week of sunshine. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: gallop2gallon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada