DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hows everyone transferring their footage/photos ?

flameop

Reactions
What's your preferance to transfer their data from the SD card?

Shooting 4K and I cannot download to iPhone (6s) fails.

Plus drone into MacBook Pro over USB and the SD mounts but there is nothing in the DCIM folder ? urge...

Finally remove SD and pop in a adaptor and slide into laptop and mounts and can copy all data.

Bad luck or how it is with current FW/SW ?

tia

s

I have not had any luck transferring data into my iPad either. Apple software must be blocking it.

Reactions: flameop
I have not had any luck transferring data into my iPad either. Apple software must be blocking it.

I transfer the SD card contents directly onto my iPad using a Lexar card reader with no issues at all. Then use iMovie to produce the finished video etc

Dead easy!!!

Reactions: Cut.Aussie
For transferring the video from my micro SD card to the computer for editing, I simply remove the card and plug it into a micro to USB adapter and copy or cut and paste to an internal storage drive.

To get the cached file with the sound from my ipad air 2 or my iphone, I ise an app from the Apple store, called Transfer IT! Look it up. The process is pretty simple. First you have to save the clip to your Photos library on your ipad like "Camera roll" from the Go4 dji app. Once there you go to your Transfer IT! and select the file and then you get an IP address.

Important: you must put your PC on the same wifi network as the ipad or it won't work. Now go to the PC and open a browser and type in the IP address and you will get a list of the files. click on the file to download and the file will be saved to your download folder. In a couple seconds the file is on your computer ready for editing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme