DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howzit!! Checking in from the Maldives.

Hermz

Reactions
Hi guys and girls.

Im new to the drone world Mavic is my first drone so I will be visiting this forum a lot for some info. I am super happy with it though, got some epic photos in Singapore even though I had no idea what I was doing.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hey Hermz - i will be there in September - any restrictions to be aware of other than those i've picked up on the web? I am coming through La Reunion.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi no as far as i can tell its all on the web. Did not get any trouble yet. What was weird is that we had a film crew fly in to come and do a shoot on our yacht but they got turned away at the airport when they arrived because they had drones with them. I do not understand why that was the case cos i have been flying with no issues. Maybe its because im in more secluded areas.
Hey Hermz - i will be there in September - any restrictions to be aware of other than those i've picked up on the web? I am coming through La Reunion.

Hi guys and girls.

Im new to the drone world Mavic is my first drone so I will be visiting this forum a lot for some info. I am super happy with it though, got some epic photos in Singapore even though I had no idea what I was doing.
Howdy from Wyoming Hermz, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa