DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HTRC T240 Charger settings for an M2P battery?

DroneyDave

Reactions
I’ve been searching these forums and google, watched a few videos, read through other, not so cool, drone forum boards, even Facebook, still cannot find the answer. I am sure I am not the first to need the information.

I have a battery, only charged a total of 10 times that my DJI chargers will not recognize anymore, let alone charge. No swelling, charged fine last charge cycle, acted perfect on last flight, currently at 39%. All I can figure is it is far enough out of balance that the DJI charger is turning it’s nose up at. am hoping that using a more advanced balance charger can resolve the problem.

What LIHV settings should I use on my HTRC T240 charger for M2P batteries?

I know I can probably warranty it, but I leave tomorrow on a cross country 18 state road trip, I need the battery to work. Only other option is buying a new one. Would prefer not to drop another $160 day before this already expensive trip.

Thanks!

Short answer: it is now a battery that I would no longer want to put in my much more expensive aircraft. At least, not in its current state.

You didn't say, but this same charger works for your other batteries (or do you just have the one)?

Chris

Reactions: DroneyDave
Short answer: it is now a battery that I would no longer want to put in my much more expensive aircraft. At least, not in its current state.

You didn't say, but this same charger works for your other batteries (or do you just have the one)?

Chris

short response to short answer: I figured as much.

I normally would simply retire and replace, but like I said, another $160, a day before a road trip that’s already costing me thousands, was something I was hoping to avoid. Haha

The DJI charger charges my 3 other batteries just fine. I have M2P battery balance leads for the HTRC charger, just never tried them, since I have been unable to confirm proper charger settings.

edit: grammar and punctuation correction.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR