DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Huawei Ascend XT2 (aka Wunderphone)...USB memory supported?

rangemaster728

Reactions
I got a Wunderphone over Xmas like many of you and have used the heck out of it...just have a question...

Have any of you used this phone with an external card reader plugged into the micro USB port? I have one (with an app) for my iPhone/iPad, but wonder if it’s possible with the XT2.

I know I could remove the SD card out of the aircraft and into the phone but I have to remove the skin, get out my paper clip and pop out the tray...just looking for an easier route.

It should support it by default, but sometimes on cheaper phones you have to enable it. On the Y7/XT2, I believe it's under Smart Assistance > > More > OTG.

It should support it by default, but sometimes on cheaper phones you have to enable it. On the Y7/XT2, I believe it's under Smart Assistance > > More > OTG.

Nope...just checked that, not an option on the XT2.

i’ll keep looking.

Already have one similar to that, acquired from Drone Valley...iPhone works great, but not Android.

Never mind...I reached out to Huawei tech support...Xt2 does not support OTG for accessing an external device like a USB stick or card reader.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User