DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HUawei Mediapad T3

KEITHBRASS

Reactions
Hi guys, Anyone had dealings with this tablet?? All I get is sound and black screen?? Others report it works well?? I operate a Mavic Pro running Litchi mainly but DJI app also shows the same? someone suggested it's Android 7 that's the problem and to nock it back to android 6 but I don't know how to do this?? any help would be appreciated thanks in anticipation.

Hi guys, Anyone had dealings with this tablet?? All I get is sound and black screen?? Others report it works well?? I operate a Mavic Pro running Litchi mainly but DJI app also shows the same? someone suggested it's Android 7 that's the problem and to nock it back to android 6 but I don't know how to do this?? any help would be appreciated thanks in anticipation.
The version of Android is not the issue.
Have you set up your tablet properly?
Install DJI GO on an Android Tablet or Phone (Step-by-Step Guide) | Phantom Help

My Huawei phone does the same, shows everything but the camera output, I put this down to the fact that that phone can't handle HD video. (The phone's photo abilities are just not adequate.)

Keith, I can use DJI GO4 but not Litchi on this tablet, despite it being setup as per the links. going back on Ebay I think

hi there are two types of this tablet i bet yours has only 1gig of ram the other model has 3gigs. if you use old version of dji go you can get it to work.

Reactions: Exphantomflyer
hi there are two types of this tablet i bet yours has only 1gig of ram the other model has 3gigs. if you use old version of dji go you can get it to work.

I can use the latest version fine, its Litchi I cant get to work

I have Huawei M5 with 4gb RAM and it works great. Brilliant being able to see all the info on the screen.

I have Huawei M5 with 4gb RAM and it works great. Brilliant being able to see all the info on the screen.

Why is that relevant to the post ?

Just in case he was thinking to change. Thought he may like to know that this tablet works ok.

Just in case he was thinking to change. Thought he may like to know that this tablet works ok.

Fair point, but to be honest I’m done with Huawei stuff

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots