DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hudson Valley/Dutchess County Groups?

juanblack

Reactions
Anyone know or is a part of any groups? Would love to find people to fly with!

There are a few groups on meetups. Millbrook based groups. I’m looking for something in the New Paltz area

There are a few groups on meetups. Millbrook based groups. I’m looking for something in the New Paltz area
Could you let me know where meetups is? Is that this site or an app or something. Thankyou

I am in poughkeepsie and am picking up a mavic 2.

@JimB54 - FYI the member that posted the info about the Millbrook meetup hasn't been on here for almost a year

Hey guys! I am new to the drone seen but am definitely on the Hudson Valley as my group name indicates. I am between Millbrook and New Paltz very close to Highland minutes from the walkway. I am trying to learn everything about flying I can. I'm interested to find good, wide open, legal places to fly with others or by myself. Just want to fly! Let me know if you have any input, thanks.

Reactions: AnsibleMedia
Hi Rich,

I live out in Kerhonkson, but fly frequently near Highland, New Paltz, and down in Newburgh as well. I've found a few good spots.

Cool, I'm very new to this as you know. I could use some tips but also would be fine with you sharing the drone friendly places you fly at. BTW, what is your name?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000