DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HUGE Mavmount 2 year Anniversary and new ND FILTER product launch Holiday Sale! Codes inside!

Aerial West

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a great time flying during some very happy holidays!

Mavmount is celebrating our 2 year anniversary!
2 years ago we launched right here on Mavic Pilots with the revolutionary Mavmount 1.0 adapter. Now we’re on revision 3.0, and had our best year ever. A big part of the early and continuing success is the fantastic reviews all of you gave right here, that let others know the Mavmount adapter was the best product on the market. Since then we have shipped tens of thousands of Mavmount adapters across the planet to well over 120 different countries and then have been used in just about every drone industry.

Aerial Directors of Photography
Movies, Music Videos, Commercials
Real Estate Experts
Commercial Construction
Fire Departments, Search & Rescue, Police departments, Sheriffs Departments
Major Corporations, Rail Road Companies, Power Line Inspection, FLIR inspections
Agriculture

Mavmount is proud to announce our complete lineup of Professional grade Cinematography ND Filters!
To get things kicked off, we’re starting an unprecedented huge Holidays sale and Mavic Pilots is the first to hear about it!

1. Code: mavicpilotscombo20
Take an additional 20% off of sale prices and FREE SHIPPING when you purchase a Mavmount 3.0 adapter and any set/s of either DJI Mavic Zoom or DJI Mavic Pro ND filters together. No limits on your order size!

20181214_102148.jpg

**For a mavmount adapter 3.0 and 3 filter set, that’s about $34 off!
**For a mavmount adapter 3.0 and 6 filter “Complete Cinematographers Set”, that’s about $44 in savings!

Mavmount ND Filters are movie level production tools we built to use ourselves on set in Hollywood. No cut corners, built to last, tested in real film environments across the planet where we must perform to high standards. Just top quality tools for professionals, and those looking for the best.

Mavmount ND Filters
P1133102.jpgP1133089.jpgP1133083.jpgP1133095.jpg

Lifetime Warranty
Comes in Retail Packaging
Includes High quality protective case and microfiber lens cleaning cloth
Multi-Coated GLASS lens
Easy Grip Knurled edges for toolless installation
Ultra Light Frame Material
Razor Sharp Optical Clarity

2. Code: mavicpilotsND20
We’re not forgetting about those who already have a Mavmount adapter! An additional 20% off to sale prices and FREE SHIPPING when you are among the first 10 to use code “mavicpilotsND20” to purchase any ND filter set. This coupon will expire when the first 10 are used! No limits on your order size!

3. Code: mavicpilotsND15
Take off an ADDITIONAL 15% off and FREE SHIPPING when you use code “mavicpilotsND15” to purchase any mavmount adapter or ND filter set. This coupon will not expire till the end of our holiday sale! No limits on your order size!

Let me know if you have any questions!

ALL MAVMOUNT PRODUCTS ARE IN STOCK AND ANYTHING ORDERED BEFORE 4PM PST WILL SHIP TODAY!

Reactions: Inspirephil
Do you have a mount that DOESN'T block the screen on the controller?
Thanks for the question.. alot of people don't know the mavmount adapter can do both! (We usually picture it in cinematograhpers mode, because it's how we prefer to have it configured for jobs we fly, so we end up shooting it that way).

Yes, the Mavmount 3.0 is one of the few controllers that can be configured for both. For those of us used to flying the Phantom 1,2,3,4, Inspire 1, Inspire 2, mavic air, or spark, we can have the perfectly balanced configuration shown above, with the clamp locked into the bottom of the clamp. This is how I fly my drones professionally with both the inspire 2 and Mavic 2 Pro (and the mavic 1 when i used that beast for some projects).

That said, you can also set it to the back mount on the clamp (Almost every clamp can do this but the XL, and yes, there's even more ways to customize your experience). This will lower the ipad or other device so you can see over it, and to the screen. or, because it is a fully functional cinema ballhead, you can flip it completely down.

20181226_125756.jpg

This allows for the screen to still be somewhat balanced as it is still over the hands. We will not make a version where it is too far forward, and wants to fall out of the hands. balance is everything to a controller, so the hands are free to relax, and the fingers are free to make fine movements with the sticks.

if you recide that you do not need the redundant telemetry on the controller, it takes about 10 seconds to switch it back.

Reactions: ff22
If I were to tilt the assembly as shown in the last photo so that I am looking straight on the display, the RC would be obscured.
That's why I just don't like these front mounts. The display is too high to boot.

If I were to tilt the assembly as shown in the last photo so that I am looking straight on the display, the RC would be obscured.
here you go I tilted it directly for you. You can see it just fine. i just angled it for ergonomics.

20181226_131505.jpg

the cinematographers position/configuration is also for a pro hood, which makes the geometry of the body and the hood reaching your eyes correct. No more looking in your lap for a screen when the drone is in the sky... you want them next to eachother! teh dual screen mode is for those that want to see both screens. most move to cinmetographers mode though later. Balance is too important.

i have seen this dozens of times with students who are finally freed from the redundant screen. They get sick of their necks hurting, looking at screens below the controller.. it's like looking at a car dashboard below the steering wheel.

Referring to two places for the same information makes your eyes refocus and tire, spending more time not looking at your screen or drone, which is the 2 places where you should be looking. This is how it is done with the Phantom 1,2,3,4, Inspire 1, Inspire 2, mavic air, and spark. If you can invest over 10k of gear into an Inspire 2 and dont need a secondary screen, then it truly is not nearly as useful as one might imagine on the cheaper consumer drone.

That said, personal preference is just that, and if you did want to use it in an emergency for some reason, then it's very easy to see.

Reactions: Inspirephil
Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a great time flying during some very happy holidays!

2 years ago we launched right here on Mavic Pilots with the revolutionary Mavmount 1.0 adapter. Now we’re on revision 3.0, and had our best year ever. A big part of the early and continuing success is the fantastic reviews all of you gave right here, that let others know the Mavmount adapter was the best product on the market. Since then we have shipped tens of thousands of Mavmount adapters across the planet to well over 120 different countries and then have been used in just about every drone industry.

Real Estate Experts
Commercial Construction
Major Corporations, Rail Road Companies, Power Line Inspection, FLIR inspections
Agriculture

Mavmount is proud to announce our complete lineup of Professional grade Cinematography ND Filters!
To get things kicked off, we’re starting an unprecedented huge Holidays sale and Mavic Pilots is the first to hear about it!

Take an additional 20% off of sale prices and FREE SHIPPING when you purchase a Mavmount 3.0 adapter and any set/s of either DJI Mavic Zoom or DJI Mavic Pro ND filters together. No limits on your order size!

View attachment 56906

**For a mavmount adapter 3.0 and 6 filter “Complete Cinematographers Set”, that’s about $44 in savings!

Mavmount ND Filters are movie level production tools we built to use ourselves on set in Hollywood. No cut corners, built to last, tested in real film environments across the planet where we must perform to high standards. Just top quality tools for professionals, and those looking for the best.

Mavmount ND Filters
View attachment 56907View attachment 56908View attachment 56909View attachment 56910

Lifetime Warranty
Multi-Coated GLASS lens

We’re not forgetting about those who already have a Mavmount adapter! An additional 20% off to sale prices and FREE SHIPPING when you are among the first 10 to use code “mavicpilotsND20” to purchase any ND filter set. This coupon will expire when the first 10 are used! No limits on your order size!

Take off an ADDITIONAL 15% off and FREE SHIPPING when you use code “mavicpilotsND15” to purchase any mavmount adapter or ND filter set. This coupon will not expire till the end of our holiday sale! No limits on your order size!

ALL MAVMOUNT PRODUCTS ARE IN STOCK AND ANYTHING ORDERED BEFORE 4PM PST WILL SHIP TODAY!

What's the possibility of your company producing a magnifying lens/filter for the M2P. A X2 would be good but stronger magnifications would be great.

Real Estate Experts
Commercial Construction
Agriculture

View attachment 56906

Mavmount ND Filters
View attachment 56907View attachment 56908View attachment 56909View attachment 56910

Lifetime Warranty
Multi-Coated GLASS lens

Awesome guys, I bought your mounting bracket awhile back and I love it! Still getting used to it after flying my Inspire 2 for a year and a half with my 9.7” iPad but it’s beginning to feel better the more I use it with my iPad mini 4. Keep up the good work and continue to improve your mounts! :)

Reactions: Aerial West
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji