DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyper lapse with M1P?

How to..?
I don’t have knowledge of how an M2P does it, but here’s how I do it with the MPP...

I set two waypoints including yaw direction. The distance between the points has to be long enough to traverse more than 10 minutes at 4 mph or less. Then set the photo settings to 1 shot every two seconds. Begin the waypoint mission with a speed of 4mph. Start shooting the timed photos. The objective is to collect at least 300 or more shots to create a 10 second movie at 1 frame per shot/30 frames per second. Of course all that is done in post.
You will have to stabilize the video because there is no stability between shots on the aircraft. Very windy conditions make it difficult.

This is an approximation to the highly automated algorithm of the M2P.

Does it work to your satisfaction? Can you control the time between visualized frames?

Well yea I guess for what it does and at zero cost isn't a bad thing either, also takes the processing load off the aircraft.

Works a little differently than DJI, in their version as I understand it (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) it is done taking a series of pictures then when finished stitching them together creating the end resulting video.

MS HL Pro takes any video you have, taken with a drone or otherwise (does not natively recognize DJI camera) then takes images from that video at a speed, frame rate and resolution you choose, stitching them together for the same end result.

Would I have paid the 50 bucks for it? no probably not but I don't use it much either but same time handy to have loaded in case I want it.

Well yea I guess for what it does and at zero cost isn't a bad thing either, also takes the processing load off the aircraft.

Works a little differently than DJI, in their version as I understand it (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) it is done taking a series of pictures then when finished stitching them together creating the end resulting video.

MS HL Pro takes any video you have, taken with a drone or otherwise (does not natively recognize DJI camera) then takes images from that video at a speed, frame rate and resolution you choose, stitching them together for the same end result.

Would I have paid the 50 bucks for it? no probably not but I don't use it much either but same time handy to have loaded in case I want it.
That’s how it works in the M2P (DJI) method. I uses it a lot for sunsets. The photo interval can be set for 2,3,5,8.... sec intervals and the aircraft stitches into a video that is stabilized.

That’s how it works in the M2P (DJI) method. I uses it a lot for sunsets. The photo interval can be set for 2,3,5,8.... sec intervals and the aircraft stitches into a video that is stabilized.

Yes thanks for verification, I seen your post #5 you had posted while I was typing out my reply #6. I was taking a few minutes looking over the software. It been a while and wanted to verify couple of points before posting about it in any amount of detail.

Well that plus I'm just slow on the keyboard!

Yes thanks for verification, I seen your post #5 you had posted while I was typing out my reply #6. I was taking a few minutes looking over the software. It been a while and wanted to verify couple of points before posting about it in any amount of detail.

Well that plus I'm just slow on the keyboard!
Me too!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag