DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlaps - abrupt ends

CrowsFeet

Reactions
Site
youtube.com
This may be a feature request, or someone can tell me if it’s possible or have a trick.

I quite enjoy doing 10sec hyperlaps. I just learned about it. Cool feature.

But they end so abruptly. That is, the drone does the waypoints and then ends. So I need to fade out. Or it looks mince.

Is there a way to maybe add 2 seconds to the end to make it a nice gradual stop (or sudden) and add a number of seconds at the end? I do it a lot with waves in the background it it looks great. I could do a 2nd one in the same spot holding position and editing the two together. But would be very cool if we could somehow do it in one video.

Not sure I understand 10sec hypers. You just like them that long or what. Seems you could do longer ones and just fade out after 10 seconds in post.

That’s an option as I suggested. I was thinking a setting or some clever hyperlapse setting could do it. I also don’t have a flymore battery. So every frame counts. :) I wish I could do longer.

That’s an option as I suggested. I was thinking a setting or some clever hyperlapse setting could do it. I also don’t have a flymore battery. So every frame counts. :) I wish I could do longer.
OK well i do have the bigger battery's and did this for 15sec's and took 375 pic's.could cut it down to 10 secs but is this what you wanting to do. Didnt take 40% of battery.

Reactions: twickers14
That’s similar. I’ll try upload what I have quick. With yours, it’s static. And works well. I do waypoints. So it starts in one location and moves to the main subject. But I’d like it to get to the subject and stay still for x seconds. Or else I get the reveal - and it just ends. I’m maybe not making myself clear. I’m bad at that. Ask my wife. :)

I might pan across the sea to a building. But as soon as I’m pointing at the building - end of video. Id like to pan to it - and then watch it for a couple of seconds with the quad staying still.

Reactions: dirkclod
That’s similar. I’ll try upload what I have quick. With yours, it’s static. And works well. I do waypoints. So it starts in one location and moves to the main subject. But I’d like it to get to the subject and stay still for x seconds. Or else I get the reveal - and it just ends. I’m maybe not making myself clear. I’m bad at that. Ask my wife. :)

I might pan across the sea to a building. But as soon as I’m pointing at the building - end of video. Id like to pan to it - and then watch it for a couple of seconds with the quad staying still.
Understand. I have never done waypoints so can’t help ya there .🤷‍♂️

Here's my first few attempts. Quick edit.

I'd like to move to a spot, and hold there for a while. At the moment, I have to fade when I get to my final point, as the video ends there. I'd like to watch, the wave break, for example, for a few seconds. A handy thing would be to move to the final waypoint, and hold for 2 seconds.

Understand what your asking but afraid I can’t help you or would 🤷‍♂️

OK well i do have the bigger battery's and did this for 15sec's and took 375 pic's.could cut it down to 10 secs but is this what you wanting to do. Didnt take 40% of battery.
That’s so beautiful LT. Must try it with my MA2. I”m far too conservative.

Isn't one of the waypoints menu choices, "hover"? Which should allow you to do so as the last waypoint you set.

This is a rather crummy one I did with my DJI pocket just to show the morning weather to my brother who lives a short sixty miles away in Torrance. Huge weather difference.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots