DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse Converter for SRT Files?

Bugs10

Reactions
Greetings!
I'm wanting to get all the Hyperlapse photos I took on DJI Mavic Enterprise Dual. The files are in .SRT format now and I want to see all the photos that were captured and make them into a video, I'm having a heart attack at the moment thinking these are not pictures at all? Still searching but any help is appreciated for this greenhorn! Thanks!

My understanding is that .srt files are not video files but hold the information about the video files. For more info just google the srt file and it will tell you how to open them. And welcome to the forum from the land of Oz.
Regards

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Greetings!
I'm wanting to get all the Hyperlapse photos I took on DJI Mavic Enterprise Dual. The files are in .SRT format now and I want to see all the photos that were captured and make them into a video, I'm having a heart attack at the moment thinking these are not pictures at all? Still searching but any help is appreciated for this greenhorn! Thanks!
I have a MAC so I Googled this termhow to open .srt files on mac

"how to open .srt files on Mac". There are many hits and results if you Google the terminology

SRT files are traditionally timestamped subtitle files as used on movies or TV shows etc.

In the case of most DJI products an SRT is used to store some of the telemetry so you can easily do synced overlays with something like:

It's just a text file so you can open in notepad on windows or TextEdit on a Mac to look at the format.

Your actual hyperlapse will be saved as a mp4 or mov I suspect and not as a series of photographs.

Reactions: Bugs10

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143