DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse settings

LowCountryFlyer

Reactions
Does anybody have good recommendations for best practices in using the hyperlapse system on the Mavic 2? I've logged a couple of test flights where I shot some stuff using Hyperlapse and learned a few things, notably, the longer the time between shots, the longer the drone is up for and there are limitations when juggling movie length vs aircraft endurance. It also requires much stiller air to do it properly without the footage looking jittery. Anyone else have suggestions?

Thanks

Does anybody have good recommendations for best practices in using the hyperlapse system on the Mavic 2? I've logged a couple of test flights where I shot some stuff using Hyperlapse and learned a few things, notably, the longer the time between shots, the longer the drone is up for and there are limitations when juggling movie length vs aircraft endurance. It also requires much stiller air to do it properly without the footage looking jittery. Anyone else have suggestions?

Thanks

One suggestion that I've read was to focus further away or avoid foreground objects. Close up trees or similar can look jumpy as their motion is closer to the camera and is magnified if there is some movement.

Reactions: LowCountryFlyer

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair