DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HyperLapse Task Library

Pappy

Reactions
I made a short vid on how to access and use the Task Library for HyperLapse Waypoints. The advantage of the Task Library is you can save a waypoint hyperlapse mission for reuse (seasonal changes or construction are ones that comes up). With up to 45 waypoints that can be defined in one hyperlapse, chances are you will run out of power before you could define and run. So by saving and flying back to pick up a fresh battery, you can then run long hyperlapses.

I'd do much better with a written derscription - or voice-over. As is - trying to follow along on your screen - I have no idea what icons you've used. I'd love to know where library resides - and its name - and to find that it can be manually edited.

I'd do much better with a written derscription - or voice-over. As is - trying to follow along on your screen - I have no idea what icons you've used. I'd love to know where library resides - and its name - and to find that it can be manually edited.
Here's the beginning sequence of taps to get to the Task Library. Those white round disks you see here and in the video are indicators for when my finger touched the screen. This gives you clear indication of what icons are tapped. If movement is too fast there is a speed adjustment in the video interface settings to slow down the video.
1597210942451.png

If I understand correctly, the key is renaming the hyperlapse to a unique name, instead of leaving it as the default name, which will otherwise be overwritten by the next hyperlapse.

If I understand correctly, the key is renaming the hyperlapse to a unique name, instead of leaving it as the default name, which will otherwise be overwritten by the next hyperlapse.
I think hitting SAVE is the main issue, I see no reason why the timestamp generated name would not be ok.

Does anyone know if saving a waypoint hyperlapse mission works with DJI Go Fly / M2P?. I can save a nonhyperlapse waypoint mission no problem, but can’t see a way to do it with hyperlapse mission.

No, everytime you create a new hyperlapse you can save it with the name defaulting to date and time. Tap the "pencil" icon to rename. You can also swipe to the left to expose the trash can and delete the entry.
1597337662811.png

I think hitting SAVE is the main issue, I see no reason why the timestamp generated name would not be ok.
Cool! Thanks for that clarification.
I didn't realize the default names were unique.

How do you enable this feature?

I have lastest updated ios app and firmware.

I do not have that little icon in the upper left of the waypoint selection area.... that document looking icon to the left of "camera rotation angle"

What do I have to do to enable this feature?

How do you enable this feature?

I have lastest updated ios app and firmware.

I do not have that little icon in the upper left of the waypoint selection area.... that document looking icon to the left of "camera rotation angle"

What do I have to do to enable this feature?
Did you manage to make it work, I don't have that icon either on air 2s

Reactions: Sidlinger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu