DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse Waypoint mode

Blue Falcon

Reactions
I have one question. When your in the Task Library I can see how to save missions, but what I didn't see was how you can delete some missions that you deem obsolete because you don't need them anymore, or you are just getting too many or your not happy with that one and you created another. Can someone tell me how to delete the task missions.

I delete mine using the Litchi hub on the PC quickest and easiest way without having to faff around on a small phone or SC

In the Task Library, click on the edit icon in the upper left. That will put you into Delete mode. Then check the boxes on the right column to select which ones to delete. Finally, click on the "Delete" action in the upper left.IMG_0967.PNG

In the Task Library, click on the edit icon in the upper left. That will put you into Delete mode. Then check the boxes on the right column to select which ones to delete. Finally, click on the "Delete" action in the upper left.View attachment 132960
Thanks for the reply, the only thing is my screen doesn't look like that, mine doesn't have the load tabs. Anyway I was surfing around some threads and found one person that had said for me to delete the mission I was to swipe it to the left. Haven't tried it yet, but will see if that's the one.
Thanks Allan

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej