Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hyperlapse

I’m new to this and I need some help. I’ve been messing around with the hyperlapse setting and I’ve done two with two points. The problem is I can’t find shots on my SD card. Is there something I have to do once it’s done with it’s shots?

BD0G

Loc
Near Lake Tahoe NV
The individual frames of the Hyperlapse are stored within the onboard internal memory on the Mavic 2. To access them one must plug in a USB cable to the Mavic 2 itself. Then they can be transferred to PC / Mac and manually manipulated.

DanMan32

No recordings should be split between the onboard installed SD card and built-in storage. There's a setting on the app on which storage will be used during the flight.

dirkclod

Staff member
Loc
Amory , MS
Well..I found them on the drone but not the SD card when I connected the card.
Well not sure how you got yours set up but this is from a file with just the pictures and is about 4 times that many below where that screenshot stops .
Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 8.18.00 PM.png so they are there buddy .It took me several times to figure it out and still am but just to show ya.
I take all from my card .

Well not sure how you got yours set up but this is from a file with just the pictures and is about 4 times that many below where that screenshot stops .
View attachment 58601 so they are there buddy .It took me several times to figure it out and still am but just to show ya.
I take all from my card .
I think I’m just missing something easy. I’ll try again tomorrow. Thanks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elmoyin