DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlight and HDR not on the camera menu

WestPhxCaptain

Reactions
Hello - I have a m2z purchased a month ago. I went out last night to take some pics and the hyperlight and hdr options are not shown on the camera menu(s). Anyone else experience this ?

Yes, uninstalled and reinstalled the go4 app, no luck
What FW version are you running on the aircraft?
Have you updated the FW since receiving the aircraft?
These features were added in later FW versions, and supported in later GO 4 updates.
Make sure the reinstalled GO 4 is also the latest version.
If you have GO 4 installed on another iOS device, deleting and reinstalling the app may only reinstall an older version. You need to choose Update from the App Store menu to make sure the reinstalled one is updated, too.

What FW version are you running on the aircraft?
Have you updated the FW since receiving the aircraft?
These features were added in later FW versions, and supported in later GO 4 updates.
Make sure the reinstalled GO 4 is also the latest version.
If you have GO 4 installed on another iOS device, deleting and reinstalling the app may only reinstall an older version. You need to choose Update from the App Store menu to make sure the reinstalled one is updated, too.

I updated the aircraft firmware (must not have done it correctly a few weeks ago when I first received it) and it is now available. Thanks for your advice.

Any chance before you were set to raw only for Capture? Neither HDR or hyper light will show as options unless you are jpg only or possibly raw plus jpg. I ran into this a while back and since I only shoot raw for stills I had to switch to jpg to get the options to show.

Paul C

Any chance before you were set to raw only for Capture? Neither HDR or hyper light will show as options unless you are jpg only or possibly raw plus jpg. I ran into this a while back and since I only shoot raw for stills I had to switch to jpg to get the options to show.

Paul C
That's another distinctly easier possibility to check first! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos