DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I’ve Got A Problem

InterstateP

Premium Pilot
Reactions
So, I only recently took up flying as a hobby with the release of the MA2. I had long wanted to get into it but thought maybe it was cost-prohibitive or that I simply wouldn’t have enough time to justify dedicating the expense to it. I’ve been in the air now over the past couple of months for all of maybe 5 hours and I’m obsessed. I find myself scouring the forum for “too good to pass up on” deals and have added a Mavic Pro, Mavic Mini and just scored a Phantom 4 Advanced at a great price on eBay. There is no way I will ever be able to find time to fly all of them, nor do I intend on ever bringing them out simultaneously. I’ve just gotten this overwhelming need to round out a nice collection for absolutely no reason. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just me? ? Please send help.

• Love
Reactions: itsneedtokno
Very addictive hobby.
You aren’t even close to the number on my shelf.
When your ready for the next one, let me know, I probably have it.
Very addictive hobby.
You aren’t even close to the number on my shelf.
When your ready for the next one, let me know, I probably have it.
I’m afraid to ask..???

Reactions: old man mavic
they should carry a warning on the box, this hobby can have a serious effect on your finances
to be fair, i have had probably some 10 or 11 drones since i started, and still have 4 of them, my two DJI and 2 other cheaper phantom size clones, which i cant seem able to chuck out
they never get flown but with 11 batts that fit both of them, numerus spares props, 6 chargers, battery charge tester, and many other parts, i always think maybe one day i will fly them,so they sit in my shed, come man cave ,which is also where all my drone related stuff hangs out

Last edited:
Reactions: InterstateP
they should carry a warning on the box, this hobby can have a serious effect on your finances
to be fair, i have had probably some 10 or 11 drones since i started, and still have 4 of them, my two DJI and 2 other cheaper phantom size clones, which i cant seem able to chuck out
they never get flown but with 11 batts that fit both of them, numerus spares props, 6 chargers, battery charge tester, and many other parts, i always think maybe one day i will fly them,so they sit in my shed, come man cave ,which is also where all my drone related stuff hangs out

If you ever feel the need to donate them to a good cause @old man mavic, think of my nephews!

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny story. I sold my Mavic Air 1 tot get a Mavic Mini. I sold my Mavic Mini to get a Mavic Air 2.
So I only have ONE drone...;) ( I don't count my parrot mini ****** toy drone)
It was well worth the upgrade for you, I'm sure. I love my MA2. I couldn't have picked a better time to get in on the action!

Honestly upset you didn’t warn me in your welcome message..?
My welcome message says "welcome to your new addiction ?" (among other things) for that reason!

I've had the MA2 since May 25th and logged 150+ flights!

Welcome to the club!

Reactions: InterstateP
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61