DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I am a new Pilot of the Mavic Pro and 2 issues.....

jwwphoto

Reactions
I made my 8th flight yesterday and it may have been 8 mins of actual flight time. Wind was blowing 9-10 mph out of the north. I was getting a “Gimbal Virbration” warning....

Could the wind cause that? I would think so, but could anything else cause that warning. Didn’t see until yesterday.

Second issue, I noticed that when I hovered 6 ft off the ground completely still, the Mavic leans to it’s Starboard side (Can I used that term)? I am guessing I need to re-calibrate the IMU. Did it think it was level when it clearly wasn’t. Should calibrating the IMU resolve it reference points when trying to level.

Thanks, In Advance

Jeff W Waldrop

Second issue, I noticed that when I hovered 6 ft off the ground completely still, the Mavic leans to it’s Starboard side (Can I used that term)?
That's as expected if it was windy. Try flying again when there is no wind and your Mavic should be perfectly level when hovering in place.

Reactions: jwwphoto
Yep your mavic is basically fighting the wind so it's going to lean you don't have to do any calibrations and yes probably because it was windy you got the gimbal vibration error

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada