DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I am looking for Mavic Pro flyers in The Village FL area.

I am a new member and would like to find Mavic Pro flyers in The Village FL area

• The Village FL flyer, lets get some dialogue.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looking to join a Quad Group.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I live in Citrus Hills. I think it is about 40 minutes away. I've been flying Mavic for a year now and I have a few guys in this area that I fly with. Let me know if you would like to get together.

I live in Liberty Park, a stones throw from the Seabreeze rec center. PM me and we'll get together. I also have an inspire 1 Pro

I live in Ocala Florida and new to drone flying. Got me a air 2S
I live in Ocala as well and just bought a Mavic Air 2, Unfortunately due to being new and just getting into this I am having issues finding a place to fly that doesn't violate a Florida rule. I am a recreational pilot and have done the Trust, registration and looking for not only places to fly but reasonable insurance for recreational use. Any suggestions?

I live in Ocala as well and just bought a Mavic Air 2, Unfortunately due to being new and just getting into this I am having issues finding a place to fly that doesn't violate a Florida rule. I am a recreational pilot and have done the Trust, registration and looking for not only places to fly but reasonable insurance for recreational use. Any suggestions?
Ok, one more for Ocala. And I also just got a Mavic Air 2. SW Ocala to be more precise. About 3 miles from On Top of The World.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest