DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I am now ... Inspired!

cyeung

Reactions
After two years of flying Mavics, starting with the Mavic Air and moving up to a Mavic 2 Pro, I have taken a leap of faith and picked up ... an Inspire 2! I just want to thank everybody for the past two years. I have learned a great deal and enjoy your company. Don't worry ... I will still have my Mavic 2 Pro and will hang around here ... keep your eyes peeled early next year for some accessories for a very good price!

DSC_6638 2.jpg

After two years of flying Mavics, starting with the Mavic Air and moving up to a Mavic 2 Pro, I have taken a leap of faith and picked up ... an Inspire 2! I just want to thank everybody for the past two years. I have learned a great deal and enjoy your company. Don't worry ... I will still have my Mavic 2 Pro and will hang around here ... keep your eyes peeled early next year for some accessories for a very good price!

View attachment 118928
Cool! I know the mods might consider it off topic but I’d be curious to hear how the experience flying the Inspire differs from flying a Mavic. I’ve found all the Mavics to have a very similar “feel,” and the Phantom to be pretty similar too.

Cool! I know the mods might consider it off topic but I’d be curious to hear how the experience flying the Inspire differs from flying a Mavic. I’ve found all the Mavics to have a very similar “feel,” and the Phantom to be pretty similar too.

With the sticks being a lot bigger and having a far wider range of motion, I find it easier to make precise movements. Here's a picture of the Cendence controller + 7.85" Crystalsky:

IMG_0525.jpg

It is also capable of faster maneuvers (58 mph). With that said, this is the wrong drone for run-and-gun or confined spaces. The battery life also stinks ... I like to land with 50% battery left. While I easily get 15 minutes on a Mavic 2 Pro, I get 8-9 minutes on an Inspire.

But oh, my goodness, the image quality is absolutely awesome!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada