DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I broke the arm of my MAVIC AIR 2

jk_images

Reactions
In just within 10 days after getting my brand new Mavic Air 2.. I broke it's arm.. ?
I actually didn't crash it though.. we were hiking and I fell back first with the drone inside my backpack.. ???
I live in HK and unfortunately, I think still due to the pandemic.. they won't accept walk-in customer for repairs..
So I just logged an online case and still have not received any response..
My question though.. how long this usually takes? and how much would it cost me?

I have a lot of hikes scheduled in the coming weekends.. and now I can't cover aerials.. grrrrr

Thanks in advance guys! Stay safe!

Attachments

• IMG_9446.jpg
    IMG_9446.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9447.jpg
    IMG_9447.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9448.jpg
    IMG_9448.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9449.jpg
    IMG_9449.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9450.jpg
    IMG_9450.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
Repair wait time varies.
Have you thought about putting it back together with spicy?
Match up the pieces best you can and test fly, might just work.

IMPORTANT READ THIS: If you just super glue it, and it flies normally, you can still buy DJI CARE. They don't ask for video or pics of the outside of the drone. All they ask for is you to do a screen recording of you phone when flying the drone in your house. They ask you to take off, turn left and turn right, land, then go to certain sections of the app, so they can look for any errors. Like the gimbal. That cracked leg won't show up as an error. Once you super glue it. Fly it for a few minutes to get the DJI CARE video done and you can have it replaced with EXPRESS REPLACEMENT. They don't even look at the drone. They just take the old one and send you a new one.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50