DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I can’t see!!!

10thirty

Reactions
I wear progressive glasses. For you youngens they are sorta like invisible bifocals that gets stronger as you look down. So basically I’m slightly myopic but greatly farsighted (can’t see up close) without my glasses.
Considering DJI’s new digital racing goggles when I put them on are my eyes; am I looking at a screen close up that’s showing things at a distance or am I just looking at screens closeup no matter what they are showing and if the corrective lens that DJI sells is for myopia then you would think I would be ok just correcting my myopic part of my eyesight problem.
I appreciate all your time and I’m about to call my optometrist bc I cannot seem to get an answer... I could be FPV like a crazy man right now.. , flying, looping, rolling....
Thank you for all your help!
Brian

Welcome to the Forum! You might try a pair of reading glasses since you are looking at something up close.

And if you are looping and rolling with a DJI product, something is seriously wrong.

Welcome to the Forum! You might try a pair of reading glasses since you are looking at something up close.

And if you are looping and rolling with a DJI product, something is seriously wrong.
No he’s most likely talking about my next Adventure.
701C8B14-AC35-4DDB-9E37-F7EE589A3899.jpeg
is Digital and very nice from what I gather from the drone racing
pilots forum. Drone not included.
Nor is a gopro.

Reactions: 10thirty
Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

I wear progressive glasses. For you youngens they are sorta like invisible bifocals that gets stronger as you look down. So basically I’m slightly myopic but greatly farsighted (can’t see up close) without my glasses.
Considering DJI’s new digital racing goggles when I put them on are my eyes; am I looking at a screen close up that’s showing things at a distance or am I just looking at screens closeup no matter what they are showing and if the corrective lens that DJI sells is for myopia then you would think I would be ok just correcting my myopic part of my eyesight problem.
I appreciate all your time and I’m about to call my optometrist bc I cannot seem to get an answer... I could be FPV like a crazy man right now.. , flying, looping, rolling....
Brian
I have similar vision issues as you. I have the standard white goggles but found a company that will make custom to your prescription inserts for all kinds of FPV goggles. Mine work great.

Reactions: LoganAir

lol I’m talking about the DJI new HDL digital goggles they are for racing drones and DJI sells myopic inserts.
why is this question so hard for people to answer. You could never fit a pair of glasses inside the goggles. I’m not talking the white or black DJI Box Headsets I’m talking about their “goggles”.
I think your saying that it’s the nearsightedness that is going to effect me
I have similar vision issues as you. I have the standard white goggles but found a company that will make custom to your prescription inserts for all kinds of FPV goggles. Mine work great.

my f

first of all I will use this reply to talk to the whole forum and say thank you very much for all the great replies I really appreciate it now I will say to you my progressive friend you are a lifesaver and my new best friend because you have no idea how long I’ve been trying to figure this one out thank you (&all)

Brian
I wear multi focal contact lenses, which is a progressive lens but contacts in my eyes. You might ask your eye dr about that.
And I have you by 11 years... youngen! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54