DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I can't get into intelligent flight modes with my pro platinum ?

Dopper

Reactions
I just got a Pro Platinum last week. For some reason the map at the lower left corner hides what I think is the controller button to push to get into intelligent flight modes. The tutorials I've watched show it on the left side but I only have Return Home and Land. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Also. Is there anyway to custumize my C!/C2 buttons to bring them up or..to set waypoints. I don't have either option in the list of possibilities. Would appreciate any help for a newby!

I just got a Pro Platinum last week. For some reason the map at the lower left corner hides what I think is the controller button to push to get into intelligent flight modes. The tutorials I've watched show it on the left side but I only have Return Home and Land. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Also. Is there anyway to custumize my C!/C2 buttons to bring them up or..to set waypoints. I don't have either option in the list of possibilities. Would appreciate any help for a newby!
First off, under settings, MC settings, Enable Intelligent flight modes. Second, make sure the switch on side of RC is in P mode not Sports mode. The flight mode symble dissappears of screen when switched to sports mode. The symbol/switch appears on left of screen directly under RTH symbol.

Reactions: Thomas B and Slade
My drone was definitely in the air (at 100 ft) when I tried the intelligent modes but it's nice to know that that is necessary. I think it was in sport mode when I was trying the modes. I looked at my controller this morning and it was in the sport mode. I never put it there so I assume I inadvertently switch it while I was playing around.
I will retry again when the rain stops.
Anyone know if I can program my C1/C2 buttons to imput way points. I don't see that option on my screen but I have heard it may be possible somewhere?
Thanks again everyone for your feedback!

Last edited:
Thank you for the video. That helps explain the how to on the button customization. Unfortunately , it didn't address nor mention the option of imputing waypoints (unless I missed something) so, I can assume that it's not possible.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO