DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I crashed.... does DJI care refresh help

dmillz

Reactions
I crashed my new mpp tonight and broke two prop arms, I did purchase DJI care refresh. Just wondering how I submit a claim and will the fix it, how long and costs? Thank you for your feed back.

You can get the repair process started here.

I crashed my new mpp tonight and broke two prop arms, I did purchase DJI care refresh. Just wondering how I submit a claim and will the fix it, how long and costs? Thank you for your feed back.

If you are in the USA, and depending on your location, you can expect a 3-5 week turnaround time. Less for Holland and Melbourne.

Wow that long... (yes I’m in the us) bummer but it is what it is. Thanks!

The closer you are to Cerritos, California, the shorter it will take. From the east coast, we have to add 5 business days for UPS ground each way.

@Thunderdrones on another thread I heard you do repairs and things? Is that true because if the care refresh program doesn’t work well or after it runs out I would love to know where I can send it for repairs?

I mean the whole crash was my fault, so I don’t know how much they will cover. I was just testing new video settings and when I launched it I didn’t realize I had the switch set to sport mode. Got a little close to a pole, when I went to correct it and instead of it slowly moving away it darted! Panicking I tried to correct and boom down it went.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143