DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I do not hesitate more : I chose AIR

jangai

Reactions
Hello everyone,
I'm waiting (with a little impatience) my Mavic Air which will be, in principle, delivered Tuesday by DHL and will follow a little more and more a beautiful pair of real fake glasses Goggles used almost new which I do not have able to resist ...

After a lot of experience consultations on YT and elsewhere, I wanted to "advance the problem" by preparing my MacBook Pro to receive the streams of updates for firmwares elements to start my DJI experience with a config of the most "clean". ..

So I have DLD the MacOS installation package of "DJI Assistant 2" and I launched the insta of .pkg. All went well except that the component registration of the HoRNDIS attached installation resources (not mandatory if in "all Apple" seems to me?) lasted a good quarter of an hour and that I I had to resist stoically to my desire to cancel this installation ... The two installations ended with a message of good end. Cool !

Less cool! When I wanted to look for the application (DJI Assistant 2) that I had just installed: No app trace in the folder reserved for this purpose .. Worse, the search engine can not find any resource having in his name a relationship with DJI Assistant or even only DJI !!! So what am I launching? My questions are basic:
-Is my installation really done well?
-Where should I find a resource to activate this assistant and which one? An app?
-Am I a little alone to observe this phenomenon?

Many thanks in advance for your help ...
See you soon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest