DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Found A Solution For Night Shots Video Noise

DroneMrone

Reactions
1#
Hi everyone. I created a tutorial video for reducing the noise in Mavic Mini's night shots. I used Final Cut Pro but Adobe Premiere can do the same thing.

Thanks to Mavic Mini's little camera censor and native oversharpened settings, Mavic Mini's footage is quite noisy at night shots. But i found a little trick will solve both problem without compromising nearly no quality. Because normally noise reduction reduces quality with blurring the video. But this is an advantage for us. This blurring balances the Mini's oversharpened camera. Hope you guys like it.

MAVIC MINI NOISE REDUCTION TUTORIAL

Reactions: PASDIRECTOR
Not really that noisy :D :
Hi pmshop thx for the reply! Your video is not noisy at all and great angles btw. But it feels blurry. Probably noise is canceled because of that blur. Is it raw footage or did you compressed it with an editing software?. What was the shooting settings? (like exposure,resolution,fps) and what was the post shooting (editing) steps did you proceed?
In my footages noise is much more obvious on 2.7k than compressed youtube upload.

Upscaled to 4K60 is all I did with Sony Vegas 16 Pro
Original shooting was full auto.
Just cut out what I didn't want and render.

Upscaled to 4K60 is all I did with Sony Vegas 16 Pro
Original shooting was full auto.
Just cut out what I didn't want and render.
You shot 2.7k 30fps
Upscaled to 4k60fps
Downscale to 1080 via youtube
right?

Why are you upscaling to 4k if your gonna downscale with youtube? Is it makes any quality difference comparing to 2.7k to 1080p youtube compression.

You shot 2.7k 30fps
Upscaled to 4k60fps
Downscale to 1080 via youtube
right?

Why are you upscaling to 4k if your gonna downscale with youtube? Is it makes any quality difference comparing to 2.7k to 1080p youtube compression.

I did not downscale in YouTube
I have it in 4k60 on YouTube.

1#
Hi everyone. I created a tutorial video for reducing the noise in Mavic Mini's night shots. I used Final Cut Pro but Adobe Premiere can do the same thing.

Thanks to Mavic Mini's little camera censor and native oversharpened settings, Mavic Mini's footage is quite noisy at night shots. But i found a little trick will solve both problem without compromising nearly no quality. Because normally noise reduction reduces quality with blurring the video. But this is an advantage for us. This blurring balances the Mini's oversharpened camera. Hope you guys like it.

MAVIC MINI NOISE REDUCTION TUTORIAL
Thanks for the tutorial and good vibes!! safe flying! ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000