DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Giot Mine Today From Best Buy

AIredale1

Reactions
Best Buy told me I would get mine on Monday 11/11. Today I called to ask how I would be notified and they told me it was already there. So, I went down and got it this afternoon. Hopefully I'll be flying it either tomorrow or Tuesday.
I'm very excited as this is my first drone.

I called to ask, and they told be it was embargoed until tomorrow. YMMV, as it all depends on the store and who you speak with.

stop talking about it get out there and fly it we are all waiting with baited breath to hear how good or not it is. ps, dont crash it

Be sure to have a quick look through some first flight YT vids tonight.

There are a few good ones to avoid any first flight dramas . . .

Have fun and let us know if you can set loss of wifi signal to hover (as well as the usual RTH or land, if they are there).
Remember, if loss of signal happens and is is set to RTH, it has no OA (obstcle avoidance) so be careful setting that !!

Reactions: AIredale1
The Spark was my first DJI drone. Then came the Mavic Pro, and Mavic 2 Pro. Looking forward to the portability of this lil guy! Have fun exploring this hobby, its awesome!
Best Buy told me I would get mine on Monday 11/11. Today I called to ask how I would be notified and they told me it was already there. So, I went down and got it this afternoon. Hopefully I'll be flying it either tomorrow or Tuesday.
I'm very excited as this is my first drone.

Reactions: AIredale1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser