DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Got my Mavic Mini Today!

Chester McFly

Reactions
Just received my Mavic Mini today. I'm curious if it is for sure that I go in through the developer options to make changes (as seen on You Tube) before flying the Mini? Also ~ our home is in a Restricted (Red) Zone. I took it out of the box; charged everything up; tried to go through the GoFly software some and see how the display looked to me; to see if I could see the info; without straining my eyes ~ and behold ~ I don't think my Mini would turn on because it knew that I (we) were smack in the middle of a Restricted (Red) Zone. I think I'm going to name it Einstein.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

So cool, I got mine about 2 weeks back. so far only been flying it indoors.
But I have just finished putting decals on if to personalize it, I have it registered with the FAA so I'm not worried about going over the 250.
When I get a minute I'll post a picture of what it looks like now

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

It should turn on. Tap the button once then again hold it until it's on.
Okay! I'll try it again. I pushed the button once and the four battery lights came on; then I pushed it again; but let go after 10 or 15 seconds. Could you give me an estimate as to how long I might have to hold it down after I press it once please? Thank you. :)

Okay! I'll try it again. I pushed the button once and the four battery lights came on; then I pushed it again; but let go after 10 or 15 seconds. Could you give me an estimate as to how long I might have to hold it down after I press it once please? Thank you. :)
Go to about :40 in this.

Very nice video ~ thank you very much. I don't know why my Mini didn't wake up like that. I finally got it on and registered for the DJI Care Refresh. This is my most sophisticated drone and my second drone; after a Tello, so I'm still in the Pee Wee league. I really appreciate your help. I hope I can view this video again now and then. I'll try and get it via You Tube; where I spend a lot of my time now. Thanks again. I appreciate you taking the time to help. :)

Was No problem never hesitate to ask anything.
All the answers are here with these members.
Our search is helpful also. Good luck. Thumbswayup Thumbswayup

Really happy for you Chester McFly . . . welcome to the forum and enjoy your new bird!

Reactions: dirkclod
So cool, I got mine about 2 weeks back. so far only been flying it indoors.
But I have just finished putting decals on if to personalize it, I have it registered with the FAA so I'm not worried about going over the 250.
When I get a minute I'll post a picture of what it looks like now
U have a scale? Wondering if decals tip the scale over the 250g

It weirdly started up okay on my next try. I think Einstein was in a deep sleep.

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Here’s a link to the 60 page online only DJI manual for your drone.... and other useful stuff. Scroll down a bit on the page linked below.
Thanks very much. I bookmarked this link and will download the PDFs. Have a great day!

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Here’s a link to the 60 page online only DJI manual for your drone.... and other useful stuff. Scroll down a bit on the page linked below.
I bookmarked this link you provided and I'll download all of the PDFs. Thanks very much. :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada