DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I guess first time to say hello.

Eazy

Reactions
Eazy here :)

Brand new to drones like many posts before me.. except even though I'm new like the others I got some questions too maybe if you got time to reply.

So hello from rockford IL.

So I just want to say I'm very interested in starting some career involving drones.. I already have "google info" or whatever and curious if anyone here has a career from drones. And don't take up too much time responding.. just this. Also if you have advice on one question specifically just answer that if you're bored.

Also for these questions I know how to search google and YouTube.. more or less just asking for friendly àdvice if you have time.

1. Does your career allow you to make money and live? Not like 12$ hour job or something (maybe start?) But like 50-70k per year?

Either way doesn't matter to me because I'm in.. but curious how much I want to invest my time in the career.

2. Is there some "school" or some place specific I should be going to get real life instructions? One that you personally know (I'm in rockford il but can travel hour~2)

3. How do you have fun with your drone? Personal fun non career related.

4. I have a dji mini 2 combo... I've watched many videos so far but.. not able to test it because it's been snowing and 0 degrees for past 3 weeks straight lol with snow for past 8 weeks I can't even get into a field.. so my question. First one ever so I haven't had it up.. but I've done the drone simulator with the spark.

Anything specific to this exact model I should know about?

Okay that should do for now..

Eazy

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Eazy.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

So I just want to say I'm very interested in starting some career involving drones...
Welcome to the forum!

For commercial discussions, you’ll find more focused content from pilots actually making money and advancing businesses with their drones at Commercial Drone Pilots forum. I make occasional money with my drones, but it covers my hobby expenses.

3. I have fun with my Mavics by flying from as many legal places as possible. I read about so many complaining about the rules and regulations, but I‘d rather flip that perspective. There are still so many places to fly a drone. The research is a fun aspect for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242