DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I had a plan (NOT)

THE CYBORG

Reactions
I was having trouble with stuttering when I yaw, got some tips in a previous post.
I set off today armed with different SD cards & a notebook to record what I shot with different video settings but then it went wrong – NOTE TO SELF “if you take a notebook take a pen”
The day wasn’t entirely wasted as I got the wind turbine shot I wanted.
Could probably do better but was in a mood because I forgot the pen.
Let me know if you think I should have another go or is this OK ?

Nice, that transition startled me for a second lol. how are are you away from this when flying? Meaning are you looking straight up at it? It is a little close to my comfort but i wonder if its just the perception in the video lol

Nice, that transition startled me for a second lol. how are are you away from this when flying? Meaning are you looking straight up at it? It is a little close to my comfort but i wonder if its just the perception in the video lol

I was more or less looking straight up at it but it was rather close, difficult to tell distance as they are a lot higher than you think so the M2P looked tiny.
The trick was get as close as I could then fly backwards & reverse the clip ;)

Reactions: FlyoverDRN
I was more or less looking straight up at it but it was rather close, difficult to tell distance as they are a lot higher than you think so the M2P looked tiny.
The trick was get as close as I could then fly backwards & reverse the clip ;)
Lol, now I see the reverse in the direction they are spinning

Reactions: FlyoverDRN
Yeah, you certainly got my attention in the first few seconds! Very effective. And I have to say that those blades looked pretty scary too. I guess it is appropriate for a Cyborg to have nerves of steel.

I would vote for a return trip (with pen, if you must) to shoot a bunch more footage there. I'd love to see more.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Yeah, you certainly got my attention in the first few seconds! Very effective. And I have to say that those blades looked pretty scary too. I guess it is appropriate for a Cyborg to have nerves of steel.

I would vote for a return trip (with pen, if you must) to shoot a bunch more footage there. I'd love to see more.

I didn’t think I was as close as I was to the second turbine could have have lost it on that one.
Perhaps I will try again but take a spotter with me then I can look at the screen more without panicking as much.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus