DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I have a mavic enterprise and dji goggle question.

Jay Fulcher

Reactions
Hello Everybody, will the new magic enterprise thermal imaging work with DJI goggles. I would like to use the goggles in thermal imaging mode for search and rescue. Has anyone tried this yet.

I have the race edition goggles and they do not work properly with my Mavic dual enterprise. They still work with my Mavic air and pro.

I have easily synched my RE goggles with my M2ED, just haven't flown it yet cause of lousy weather. But the thermal camera should work fine with the goggles (i.e., there should be no difference in the video feed?) I'll test it tonight.

Interested in this topic as well. I would like to maintain LOS as the RPIC, and have an observer looking through goggles for SAR work.

Dont need control through goggles, just RGB, or FLIR screen view.

I have easily synched my RE goggles with my M2ED, just haven't flown it yet cause of lousy weather. But the thermal camera should work fine with the goggles (i.e., there should be no difference in the video feed?) I'll test it tonight.

Bob:
Update on the Dji goggles and M2ED?

How do you sync the goggles with the M2ED. I'm desperately looking for a solution.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots