DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I have a problem with flight logs on dji fly 1.5.10 (Mavic air 2, Redmi note 8 pro, Android 11)

mattitech07

Reactions
Hi guys, since I upgraded from 1.4.8 I noticed that Airdata is unable to sync my flight logs, the only way for me to see the flight logs is to open the dji fly app and wait a long amount of time for the flight logs to appear. I decided to plug my phone in my PC and I checked the files I went to the DJI folder and found some folders but the Flightrecords folder was missing, so I checked a bit online and then I managed to find the flightrecords folder by doing this path : Android-data-dji.go.v5-files-FlightRecord and here, the latest flight log is from the last flight in 1.4.8,so I went on the search bar and I looked for 2022-05-15 and I've found a txt file that appears to be the flight log,i opened it and it shows a long series of number and letters(I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be like this), I uploaded it to Airdata but it says it is unable to process it.The zip file does not open at all,it says that the zip folder is not valid. What can I do ? Here's an image of the files i've found.

By the way,I also found a strange folder in dji.go.v5 called LOG and I opened it thinking this is were I was going to find the flight logs but i've found a cache folder with a lot of folders with some .txt files in them. Are these folders supposed to guide the behaviour of the app or are they just some logs that have been collected while the app was working for debugging purposes ecc...? I checked trough these folders while looking for the flight logs so I was scared I could have accidentally edited/messed up some critical files while opening stuff so I just wanted to make sure. (second image)

Attachments

• explorer_QOco7rSK4t.png
    explorer_QOco7rSK4t.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 7
  • explorer_ZeVXVdLWsF.png
    explorer_ZeVXVdLWsF.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hi guys, since I upgraded from 1.4.8 I noticed that Airdata is unable to sync my flight logs, the only way for me to see the flight logs is to open the dji fly app and wait a long amount of time for the flight logs to appear. I decided to plug my phone in my PC and I checked the files I went to the DJI folder and found some folders but the Flightrecords folder was missing, so I checked a bit online and then I managed to find the flightrecords folder by doing this path : Android-data-dji.go.v5-files-FlightRecord and here, the latest flight log is from the last flight in 1.4.8,so I went on the search bar and I looked for 2022-05-15 and I've found a txt file that appears to be the flight log,i opened it and it shows a long series of number and letters(I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be like this), I uploaded it to Airdata but it says it is unable to process it.The zip file does not open at all,it says that the zip folder is not valid. What can I do ? Here's an image of the files i've found.

By the way,I also found a strange folder in dji.go.v5 called LOG and I opened it thinking this is were I was going to find the flight logs but i've found a cache folder with a lot of folders with some .txt files in them. Are these folders supposed to guide the behaviour of the app or are they just some logs that have been collected while the app was working for debugging purposes ecc...? I checked trough these folders while looking for the flight logs so I was scared I could have accidentally edited/messed up some critical files while opening stuff so I just wanted to make sure. (second image)
I've been able to solve the airdata issue by enabling autosync and giving the app permission to use the data folder in Android, but I haven't been able to recover all the flights i've made without syncing to airdata.
The logs on the fly app still take painfully long to appear for some reason.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato