DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I have an announcement to make...

LoudThunder

Part 107 Licensed
Reactions
I have an announcement to make, Drum Roll Please. I passed the Part 107 Exam and I Aced it, I scored 100%...

As much pride as I take in this, I did not do it alone. I completed the Pilot Institute's Part 107 Course and it was their course of instruction that gave me the knowledge to achieve this.

Part 107 --  Blanked.jpg

Last edited:
congrats enjoy the advantages it give you

Congratulations. 👍

I have an announcement to make, Drum Roll Please. I passed the Part 107Exam and I Aced it, I scored 100%...

As much pride as I take in this, I did not do it alone. I completed the Pilot Institute's Part 107 Course and it was their course of instruction that gave me the knowledge to achieve this.

View attachment 156111
👨‍✈️ 👍…Loud Thunder, you have take off clearance.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Nice work with the test materials. Now you get to wait a couple of months to get your laminated card and airman certificate number so you can register your drone for pt. 107 operations.

Reactions: MA2 317
Nice work with the test materials. Now you get to wait a couple of months to get your laminated card and airman certificate number so you can register your drone for pt. 107 operations.
Seriously have to wait months after passing before you can actually start commencing?

Seriously have to wait months after passing before you can actually start commencing?
Yup - seriously. I passed my exam in early August and it took until early October before I had the airman certificate number to register the drone and the laminated card only came last week.

The temporary certification as shown at the top of this thread does not include an Airman Certificate number. On the IACRA web page the spot for that certificate number will only show Pending. I did find that the FAA assigned me a certificate number I could see on the IACRA web site about 2 weeks prior to when I got the laminated pt. 107 card a week ago. I could have used that number to register a drone for pt. 107 on the DroneZone site but that was still 2 months after I took the exam.

Yup - seriously. I passed my exam in early August and it took until early October before I had the airman certificate number to register the drone and the laminated card only came last week.

The temporary certification as shown at the top of this thread does not include an Airman Certificate number. On the IACRA web page the spot for that certificate number will only show Pending. I did find that the FAA assigned me a certificate number I could see on the IACRA web site about 2 weeks prior to when I got the laminated pt. 107 card a week ago. I could have used that number to register a drone for pt. 107 on the DroneZone site but that was still 2 months after I took the exam.
Well... Guess I'll be good for spring then if I pass next month. Already have inquiries.

I have an announcement to make, Drum Roll Please. I passed the Part 107Exam and I Aced it, I scored 100%...

View attachment 156111
Congratulations I passed my today.

Reactions: MA2 317
I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts. As I mentioned earlier, I did apply for my FREE Pilot Institute Shirt (in Black…), and I did download a copy of my IACRA Temporary Airman Certificate (with the Biggo "PENDING" in the Certificate Number box). And I guess I'll have a nice wait for my License.

If you too will be taking your Part 107 soon and if you are not enrolled in the Pilot Institutes part 107 Course, they still offer the FREE 110 Flash Cards App that covers the 9-categories of study for your phone or tablet (Android and iOS) at your favorite Play Store. Whenever I was just doodling away the minutes, waiting in line or whatnot… rather than playing Solitaire, I reviewed the Flash Cards.

flash.png

The best part, they do NOT contain any advertisements and they can be configured from all-encompassing to specifically just the weather, regulations, Airspace, or any combination or multiple categories; whatever you might be weak in or just want to practice more.

Last edited:
Congrats!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka