DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I have an older mavic pro i need 2 know password 4 wifi manuel says its on front arm i do not see anything. Can anyone help please

Its def under battery but why do so you need to connect to it - do you have a controller or are you connecting with mobile device - normal hookup is a cable from wireless device to controller and controller speaks to drone via occusync

the password has nothing to do with flying with the controller it is only for when you want to use your phone or other screen device to fly your drone without the controller but it restricts distance and height and speed of the drone when used it is under the battery attached to the drone

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
You need to look for a sticker like this. It should be inside the battery compartment.

Attachments

• 8B39BE30-4764-4EE1-87EB-70A904F37575.jpeg
    8B39BE30-4764-4EE1-87EB-70A904F37575.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
On my Mavic Pro it is on the Front right arm, if looking from behind the drone and the arm's are unfolded. May also be in the battery compartment.

Now, if you have a Phantom 4 or DJI Spark, the DJI Assistant 2 is the same version. ... device whether it is the latest Mavic 2 or a DJI Goggle, Mavic Pro, Spark, Phantom, ... The DJI Assistant 2 software is not a cellphone app. ..... To find the SSID and password on your Mavic, check on one of the front arms.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60