DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I have no more screws and no legs.

Former Member

Reactions
While I will continue to have enough supplies for my customers' repairs, I'm sorry to say that for the foreseeable future, Im not going to have any Mavic screws for sale, and also no Mavic front legs for sale. I am rebuilding about a dozen Mavics this week and will need all the screws I can find.

I have not been able to find a reliable source for good quality legs, and I have been stripping the legs off of good front arms, and now I have a drawer full of front arms with no legs that I will never be able to sell. I have tried making the legs on a 3d printer, but they were too weak and collapsed. I also tried having a company make them, but the minimum order was 1,000 and I dont think I could ever sell that many, or even enough to break even on them. Finally I ordered some from Amazon and they lated 1 landing and cracked.

As always, thank you all for your business, and I will keep fixing your Mavics as I have been doing, and have almost every other part for the Mavic available.

P.S. @Cyberpower678 please feel free to correct my spelling errors. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Callum
Fxnqe0P.jpg

//sorry, had to

You can just buy the whole arm, and strip the leg off of it. Minor repair, and maybe not too particularly expensive.
Just kidding. Judging by all the post I've read in this forum, You're a very trusted person. I wish I could have used your service when I crashed my birth but I'm not in US.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji