DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I just LOVE dilapidated old buildings!

very nice my friend ,if you ever move on to dilapidated old drone fliers,then i am available i have no problem standing still

This is a favourite old building of mine that I've been wanting to fly around for a while now.
Hi Eewan,
wooooow!!! amazing place Thumbswayup Thumbswayup ThumbswayupPerfect editing fitting with the music, compliments! I also like dilapidated old buildings! Where is the rotten castel?

cheers Paul

Hi Eewan,
wooooow!!! amazing place Thumbswayup Thumbswayup ThumbswayupPerfect editing fitting with the music, compliments! I also like dilapidated old buildings! Where is the rotten castel?

cheers Paul
Thanks, Paul. The building is in Scotland on the outskirts of a town near me called Wishaw. It was built around about 1820 and the architect it seems designed loads of the buildings and castles throughout the UK at the time. Some are in a similar state but some are still absolutely pristine :)

Well done. Kudos!

Reactions: Eewan
DONATIONS This site is for people to share their photos, stories and memories of Cambusnethan Priory, before it is lost forever. The Priory, as it is known locally, was designed by James Gillespie Graham and completed in 1820. looked on as being one of Grahams best country houses, it was built in the style of the Gothic revival.
Thanks for the view!:)

Very nice editing and video. Original video composition (looks like a combo of handheld and drone) was well done. Music was awkward and i turned it off.

Great video, and the place is looking a lot more photogenic since they’ve tidied the grounds up. It was really overgrown and littered when I was there about 6 years ago.

This is a favourite old building of mine that I've been wanting to fly around for a while now.

Nice editing, I like old buildings also, but too fast for me, no time to see it, couldn't stay watching.

Thanks, Paul. The building is in Scotland on the outskirts of a town near me called Wishaw. It was built around about 1820 and the architect it seems designed loads of the buildings and castles throughout the UK at the time. Some are in a similar state but some are still absolutely pristine :)
you´r welcome Eewan :) Do have some more videos of old castels/buildings?
cheers Paul

Great video, and the place is looking a lot more photogenic since they’ve tidied the grounds up. It was really overgrown and littered when I was there about 6 years ago.
Thanks. Yeah, it's looking good now, there's a group of people who try and keep it tidy but I think it goes through phases with the local kids mistreating it :(

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S